atarionline.pl Gra "Deimos" - problemy - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

• 1: CommentAuthorKadin1796
    • CommentTime8 Sep 2010 zmieniony

Czy ktos wie jak sie konczy gra Deimos. Doszedlem az do pucharu a gra sie ciagle nie konczy. Co zrobic ?
    • 2:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime8 Sep 2010

Bob_er pisal, ze sie nie da przejsc tej gry, post 4:

->link<-
    • 3:

CommentAuthorPet
    • CommentTime9 Sep 2010

Hmm, ja w to grałem i nie pamiętam aby był jakiś błąd. Bardziej pamiętam, że jest jakaś końcówka z napisami.
    • 4:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime10 Sep 2010

Kadin - to moze podeslesz stan emulatora, w ktorym miejscu utknales?
    • 5: CommentAuthorKadin1796
    • CommentTime10 Sep 2010

Grę mam ułożoną w emulatoru Atari800WinPlus 4.0. Są tam trzy rozgrywki w trzech róźnych wersjach gry. Dwie z cheatem i jedna bez.
    • 6:

CommentAuthormiker
    • CommentTime1 Nov 2015

@Pet: a jest jakaś szansa, żebyś dotarł do tej "swojej" wersji?
    • 7:

CommentAuthorDracon
    • CommentTime1 Nov 2015

@Pet: może byś tak udostępnił całą bazę softu, bo widać, że masz rzadsze rzeczy - kiedyś dziwiłeś się, że PODRÓŻE PO POLSCE nie były na AOL, potem NOSTRADAMUS-a okazało się, że miałeś uprzednio, teraz DEIMOS, a może i VICKY?

W każdym razie podziel się jak możesz. :)
    • 8: CommentAuthorsolaris104
    • CommentTime25 Jan 2017

Does anybody have cassette or disk original release of Polish game Deimos? All available versions are cracked incorectly.
    • 9:

CommentAuthorDracon
    • CommentTime25 Jan 2017 zmieniony

Otóż to, proszę kolegę PET'a o podesłanie DEIMOSa. Ku chwale atarowców!
    • 10: CommentAuthorseban
    • CommentTime25 Jan 2017 zmieniony

@solaris104: Please check version included to this post (This version was cracked & packed by Clever People). So I think this version should be ok, and work correctly... but after all those years I'm not sure.

greetings
    Seban/Slight
    • 11: CommentAuthorsolaris104
    • CommentTime25 Jan 2017

@seban: This version is identical with a version which you can download from this web. It isnt possible to complete it.
    Hmmm,

maybe the Homesoft version works correct and can be finished ? It is not at AOL right now. But it has limited lives - Fandal says type "gdzie leziesz?" for unlimited lives (tried it in the title and in the game but it did not work)...

->link<-
    • 13: CommentAuthorseban
    • CommentTime26 Jan 2017 zmieniony

@solaris104: what is the problem with game? Can You describe me what is wrong with game behavior? Why you cannot complete the game? (I'm asking because I can try to check the game code and check is that some kind of anti-pirate protection).
    • 14: CommentAuthorsolaris104
    • CommentTime26 Jan 2017 zmieniony

@seban: I'd found the chalice, but game did not end.
    @CharlieChaplin: I test your version, but I can not take chalice.

I need original version with anti-pirate codes. See photo of original disk with codes on mobygames.com.
    • 15: CommentAuthorsolaris104
    • CommentTime26 Jan 2017

@CharlieChaplin: Type cheat "gdzie leziesz?" in game, it is work.
    • 16: CommentAuthorseban
    • CommentTime26 Jan 2017

@solaris104: I will try to check the situations you're talking about. Give me some time.
    Well,

I do have the original copy-protected and code-protected version by Sonix, so I will test the cheat for unlimited lives at the weekend... (tested the cheat with Homesoft`s cracked version yesterday on the emulator Atari 800 Win and it did not work, but maybe I did something wrong or the emulator is not working correct).

But I also remember, that I found the cup/holy grail (only once!) and could not take it and the game did not end. Think I also found the big key, but it did not help, I could not take the holy grail. Alas, I only once made it this far, but with the cheat I hope to make it this far again and then I will see, if the original copy-protected game can be finished or not.

Maybe removing a) the copy-protection and/or b) the code-protection has the effect, that one can play BUT NOT finish the game ?!?
    Besides,

the copy-protected game cannot be copied with Speedy Backup (tried it, did not work), but maybe with other Speedy 1050 backup programs like MS-Copy, MS-Formatter, Ultra-Copier or Disk-Master (not the american disk/sector editor, but the german program to create, copy and analyze copy-protections with Happy and Speedy drives)...

Deimos can be copied successfully with a Turbo 1050 drive and its built-in Backup-Machine, it can also be copied with the Turbo-1050-Emulator on a Speedy 1050 drive (load the Turbo 1050 Emulator on the Speedy, when done boot without a diskette in the drive and load the Backup Machine)...

If you use the Backup Machine, then the copy of Deimos still has the copy-protection and the code-protection intact...
    Hello folks,

today Homesoft wrote me an E-mail, that he became aware of this topic. He therefore uploaded a new version of Deimos that should work without problems. So, please download Deimos from the Homesoft page again and test it - and let us know if everything works alright or if there are still problems... (in case of problems or bugs, I will inform Homesoft about it).

Link: ->link<-
    or: ->link<-

Besides, Homesoft`s E-Mail came at the right time, because I just tested my original copy-protected version of Deimos, only to find out, that the diskette is kaputt/defect and does not work anymore... (several Error 144 sectors at track 14).

@Duddie: You are selling mostly titles (on tape and disk) from ASF, LK Avalon and Mirage. Do you also sell Deimos from Sonix on disk or tape ?!?
    • 20: CommentAuthorsolaris104
    • CommentTime27 Jan 2017

@CharlieChaplin: Thank you very much, this version is function. I pick up chalice and see congratulation screen :-).
    Since Homesoft is responsible for the new / bugfixed version, I re-directed the "thank you" to him... ;-)
    • 22: CommentAuthorsolaris104
    • CommentTime28 Jan 2017 zmieniony

My longplay video of Deimos
    >link<
    • 23: CommentAuthorGonzo
    • CommentTime16 Sep 2017 zmieniony

deimos color

• 24: CommentAuthorlhuven
    • CommentTime16 Sep 2017 zmieniony

Nie podobała mi się ta gra. Pierwsze spojrzenie i ludzik wyrypany z Cavernii. Te łańcuchy rodem z Montezumy. Cała gra wygląda na sklejoną z cudzych grafik i pomysłów.
    Quoting myself from Atari Age:

"Hmmm,

alas, it looks like many people don`t like games with only four (grey) shades, e.g. regarding "Deimos" you often read:

a) the main figure is stolen from Cavernia (thumb down) - still it shows, that Cavernia`s main figure is well animated

b) the game is "just" a Montezuma`s Revenge clone (thumb down) - still it shows that Montezuma is a good game

c) the game has only shades of grey [and there are less than 50 shades of grey!] (thumb down) - still it shows, that shades of one colour can look good

and in my opinion, castles are often made of stone and thus look stone-grey, e.g. look at Carcassonne:

->link<-

Last not least, I prefer the grey shades of Deimos and do not like the new chosen colours at all...
    • 26: CommentAuthorlhuven
    • CommentTime17 Sep 2017

@CharlieChaplin: In the early 90s, at the end of Atari life cycle in Poland, there was a lot of generic platformers like Deimos, many of them with graphics ripped from other games (Smuś, Technus, Hawkmoon, etc.), while many atarians would like to see more games like on C64 (or 16-bit platforms).

At the time, I was not impressed. Today, on the other hand, I would like to see more arcade-adventure games like this, and I wouldn't mind monochrome graphics at all :) It's probably nostalgia thing..

I agree that original color scheme works better.
    • 27: CommentAuthorDuddie
    • CommentTime17 Sep 2017

@CharlieChaplin: I do not have permission from Sonix to release their titles. Problem is complex, because nobody has agreements between authors and Sonix and we cannot check who is the copyright proprietor. Additionally, I do not have any original copy of Deimos. The same problem is with Krysal Software, Domain Software and Spektra. I would be glad to release their titles, but cannot find any contact to company owners/authors.
    • 28: CommentAuthorGonzo
    • CommentTime18 Sep 2017 zmieniony

trochę przesadziłem z tymi kolorami, ale tym razem wygląda to dosyć ciekawie

• 29: CommentAuthorGonzo
    • CommentTime22 Sep 2017 zmieniony

szkoda, że nie wykorzystano tu inversu (gierka jest w trybie znakowym 4+)

• 30:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime23 Jun 2022 zmieniony

Wszedłem w posiadanie oryginalnej dyskietkę z grą "Deimos", ale została ona na tam wcześniej skasowana i zastąpiona inną grą. Dzisiaj dzięki Mono przywróciłem grę na swoje miejsce (dzięki!). Już jednak nie nagrywałem wersji oryginalnej, tylko poprawioną przez Homesofta (jest powyżej) w formacie XEX.

Od razu taki hint, którego nie znałem: XEX-a też można nagrać na fizyczną dyskietkę jako obraz dysku za pomocą SIO2SD. Podmapowujemy XEX jako dyskietkę - nagrywamy programem, np. "Disk Copy" i gotowe. SIO2SD jest niejako konwerterem XEX do ATR. I to nie w tym sensie, że dokleja nagłówek ATR do XEX-a, co jest plagą, ale buduje całą strukturę dyskietki i robi do tego boota.

Czy ktoś jest w posiadaniu pliku ATR / ATX z oryginału? Mamy kilka wersji ATR w naszym archiwum, ale to nie są raczej oryginały, bo albo cracki albo spakowane. Są na przykład różnice w sposobnie załadowania się. Tu podaję ekrany z trzema. Który jest oryginalny?
    Picture number 3 was the original (Sonix Software presents...). After the loading screen you also got a depacking screen for several seconds and inside the game you had to input a code number.

There were little items in the game that looked like a PC tower and whenever you passed that item, you were asked to input a code. The game also used copy-protection, a copy with a normal sectorcopy program did not work. Tried Speedy backup copy and the result also did not work. But the Turbo 1050 backup machine created a copy that worked... so ATR from the original disk is not possible, it has to be ATX due to copy protection.
    • 32:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime24 Jun 2022

Thanks for the answer, Andreas! First question: is the cassette version the same? Second question: did Homesoft not want to keep this meter while loading? This looks really cool.
    I do not own the tape version of Deimos, so I do not know if it is the same as the disk.

Regarding Homesoft, I think he wanted a better looking loading screen.