atarionline.pl Rockford on Atari 800XL - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

• 1: CommentAuthorPetenokor
    • CommentTime15 Oct 2010

Poklik
    You can die to get the level you tape but there is other way. You can finish the level you ara and then you be on the level that is NEXT to that what you tape. For example:

You are on the first level. You tape:

> c ae 9
    > cont

"9" means 10th level cause they are counted from the "0". Then you finish the first level and begin the 11th.
    • 2: CommentAuthorPetenokor
    • CommentTime15 Oct 2010

Ooooo!!!! The 20th level is impossible cause of the "clock bug" too! Or I can't find the solution but I don't think so.

When I tried to begin from the 21th level it was the 1st. And when I tried 22th, 23th, 29th there were mistakes. So I think the 20th level is the last. And there is no ending. You complete it and begin the 1st (so I think cause the 21th level is the 1th in the game memory). How do you think I am right?
    • 3:

CommentAuthorKrótki
    • CommentTime17 Oct 2010

Yes, there are only 20 levels. The routine that increases level number (at address $e7eb) explicitly compares the number with $14, and if it's equal, resets it to 0.

It all agrees with the text on the box, at least technically.

"There are four levels on each of five different worlds with four screens on each level. It all adds up to eighty totally different playing screens."

Since each level is 40x22, and the visible part is 20x11, then each level comprises of 4 screens indeed. Woohoo, 80 different screens, what a load of marketing crap!
    • 4:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime17 Oct 2010

Good job guys. Can you prepare fixed version of game (xex, atr?) I'd like to put into our gamebase.
    • 5:

CommentAuthorKrótki
    • CommentTime17 Oct 2010

I'm afraid not. Adding in the possibility to take the clock item, is beyond my capabilities.
    • 6:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime22 Oct 2010

Well... is it good idea then to remove this element or to change its location?
    • 7:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime19 Jan 2020

Krótki - coś się od tego czasu zmieniło w Twoich umiejętnościach i dałbyś radę zrobić taką poprawkę, żeby grę dało się ukończyć?

Ewentualnie - ktoś inny podjąłby się wyzwania?
    • 8:

CommentAuthorKrótki
    • CommentTime19 Jan 2020

No jasne, teraz to ja jestem mistrzem wszystkiego. Ale nie podejmuję się - psia kupa pozostanie psią kupą nawet po zamalowaniu (podkolorowaniu?) na zielono.
    • 9:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime19 Jan 2020

Mistrzem wszystkiego to nie jesteś, choćby nie jesteś mistrzem łagodnych wypowiedzi :P

Pytałem, bo się zgłaszałeś z pomocą przy tej grze, a potem napisałeś, że poprawki upływu czasu przekraczają Twoje zdolności. No to pytanie nieaktualne. Do kogoś, kto by się chciał podjąć zmian - z informacji w tym wątku wynika, że gra jest zabugowana i wymaga trochę poprawek, żeby można ją było skończyć. Czy gra warta poprawek czy nie, albo wyzwanie jest ciekawe czy nie - ja nie zamierzam decydować. Nie takie gry się ludziom podobają i mają na nie zajawkę.
    • 10:

CommentAuthorshanti77
    • CommentTime19 Jan 2020

Zmieniłem upływ czasu, teraz zamiast 99 sekund mamy ich około 116.
    • 11:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime19 Jan 2020

O panie, wielkie dzięki Shanti!
    A pytanie - poprawiałeś tylko czas czy coś jeszcze?